My Fashion Blog

Stop to smell the roses (even when they are plastic) Stop and listen to the music (even when there is none) Paint yourself the life you want... Don't let others tell you what you want...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kung Fu Fighting

This was the day we were headed to see one of the most boring(est) movies that I had seen in a long time. Even the popcorn and coke didn't keep me entertained. "Lori" and Aunt Chris seem to enjoy because I heard both of the laugh out loud several times. The movie was "Pray, Eat, Love".
Back to the outfit. I love how easy it is to move around in. . Since this day, "Lori" has made me throw these pants away. RIP blue flowery pants. The shirt is very colorful and has rhinestones all over it. no more said.
A big thank you goes out to Aunt Chris who bought me these really cool glasses.

1 comment:

  1. VERY cool glasses! You definitely have some of the rocking-est outfits!

    ReplyDelete