My Fashion Blog

Stop to smell the roses (even when they are plastic) Stop and listen to the music (even when there is none) Paint yourself the life you want... Don't let others tell you what you want...

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Accessories can be so much fun!


I love tiara's a lot! They always make me feel like a girly girl. I have so many tiara's, but each one is very different. Some are big and some have lots of rhinestones and diamonds. They may not be real diamonds but they are still very pretty.
Sometime try layering your accessories, my thought is the more the better. You can have rhinestones on your shirt, pants, glasses, hat or even shoes. Just keeping adding until you think that you have to many and then add 1 more. At this point you will have the right amount on.

No comments:

Post a Comment