My Fashion Blog

Stop to smell the roses (even when they are plastic) Stop and listen to the music (even when there is none) Paint yourself the life you want... Don't let others tell you what you want...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kate and Bailey



Kate is (saying YEE HAW with an English accent). BI LOVE cowboy hats. I was so excited when I found it and it fit. I get very sad when I find a cool hat and it doesn't fit. UGH! If it doesn't fit "Lori" wont buy it for me.

The dress and hat I am wearing was worn to a wedding. We found the purple dress at the thrift shop (with the tags still on $5) and "Lori" had to alter it to fit me (lots of altering). It was purple and shiny, what more could I have asked for in a party dress? However, I knew I had to Baileyfi this outfit. I am all about sparkle and colors. So "Lori" added an underlining of a rainbow tulle. She also used some of the tulle to make a belt and decorate the hat. I loved it when it was all done. It made me turn circles. It is amazing what $3 worth of tulle can do for an outfit. OH! I forgot to tell you the cowboy hat was found at a thrift shop as well (.50 cents). So the whole out fit cost less than $10. I think I also got the shoes at a thrift shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment