My Fashion Blog

Stop to smell the roses (even when they are plastic) Stop and listen to the music (even when there is none) Paint yourself the life you want... Don't let others tell you what you want...

Monday, October 25, 2010

Lots of missed Days now Day 25


I wanted to tell you about my family. I have a family just like everyone else. However, mine is even more special to me than most, because they love me just the way I am and I love them just the way they are. We hang out, play games, go bowling, work out, have food and much more together. Lets start with "Lori" she puts up with a lot of stuff from me. My "Douglas" is awesome. I miss him a lot. Dustin is my oldest brother and is serving our country Army style. Then last but not least my little brother Corbin, he is just a regular 13 year old almost 14 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment