My Fashion Blog

Stop to smell the roses (even when they are plastic) Stop and listen to the music (even when there is none) Paint yourself the life you want... Don't let others tell you what you want...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 9 and 10

Sorry about the delay, my Great Uncle Stewart's memorial service was yesterday and I was there all day.
We had several people standing up and saying what their fondest memories were of him. His very first friend from 1st grade was there. That was way awesome to me. There was awesome stories told. Playing football at Thanksgiving and Christmas was told by several people. So this game was for him yesterday. Here is one picture of me enjoying the family. The little baby is my cousin and he is playing with a pine needle. It was very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment