My Fashion Blog

Stop to smell the roses (even when they are plastic) Stop and listen to the music (even when there is none) Paint yourself the life you want... Don't let others tell you what you want...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 31 HALLOWEEN

Sorry I have not been very good at staying consistent with this blog and the 31 days. It is so hard to come up with stuff to say without repeating myself. So I am going to finish up today with a bang.
I am a person just like you.
I am a young adult with dreams and desires just like you are or were.
I love life.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
I love giving and receiving hugs...
I am an artist.
I can be nice, happy, sad, moody, sweet, loving, caring and so on.
I want a car, RV, motorcycle and 4 wheeler.
I like to hang out.
I like to play games.
I love playing Xbox 360.
I love playing on the computer.
I love watching movies.
I could go on an on but I wont.
JUST REMEMBER I AM JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment