My Fashion Blog

Stop to smell the roses (even when they are plastic) Stop and listen to the music (even when there is none) Paint yourself the life you want... Don't let others tell you what you want...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Public Service Announcement"


Sometimes we need to wear a shirt that warns people ahead of time what they are in for. That way they can't say "What is up with ________?" They will know ahead of time why you are acting that way.
I have been having a rough few weeks, actually I am still not 100%. I found this shirt in my bedroom and thought to myself "Maybe if I wear this people will know to stay away". So if you need a shirt like this and can't find one that fits you, make it yourself or go to a print shop and ask them to make you one.
So please put on the "Public Service Announcement"!

No comments:

Post a Comment