My Fashion Blog

Stop to smell the roses (even when they are plastic) Stop and listen to the music (even when there is none) Paint yourself the life you want... Don't let others tell you what you want...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Money can inspirer You...


I am not even sure where to begin on this outfit. I am all about our great country and the American dollar.
American do-rag, is always a great item to add to your ward robe.
Camo pants are also a staple in my ward robe and should be in yours as well. You can wear them just about anywhere and show your support to our awesome military men and women.
Now the shirt was not planned at all, while living in the Heights we would go to some awesome resale shops. "Lori" found this shirt and showed it to me and it was love at first site. It is the American flag, the American dollar and has rhinestones all over it. What more could a girl ask for????? If you look closely you will see my favorite rain boots...

No comments:

Post a Comment