My Fashion Blog

Stop to smell the roses (even when they are plastic) Stop and listen to the music (even when there is none) Paint yourself the life you want... Don't let others tell you what you want...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

PEACE SIGNS and CAMO!

I what you are saying right now. You are saying, I can't pull this look off. It is a very easy look compared to some of the others
I will share with you later. The colors in the shirt to actual match the colors in the pants. The blue and the black are in the shirt. With finishing touches being the rain boots with a peace sign. So now you can see how everything matches.
You might be asking yourself "how can she be wearing peace signs everywhere and a bandanna that is camouflaged"? Well, that is just how I roll so just move on.

1 comment:

  1. The whole look is awesome. I especially love the pants and the tattoos on your arms.

    ReplyDelete